Tuesday January 13, 2015
After record rains in the month of December, the team is rolling again at Ryder Homes new community located in the heart of Marin County, Walnut Meadow. Having benefited from the relatively warm conditions over the past few weeks, our team in now on track to complete our model home this coming April 2015.
With construction back on track, our plan is still to release our base pricing and begin taking deposits on select homesites this February. As it sits now, here is an approximate timeline for the project:
- Release pricing in the middle of this February
- Begin pre qualification period with our preferred lender, Compass Mortgage, AFTER pricing has been released
- Buyers will be prioritized in the order they get pre qualified with Compass Mortgage ("Priority Buyers List")
- 1st release of homesites to the Priority Buyers List towards the end of this February
- 1st move-ins around this May or June (depending on the weather)
Currently, we plan to release Lots 7, 8, 9, and 10 first, but this is subject to change. We'll post another update in the next couple of weeks, but please check our website and join our interest list to make sure you are kept in the loop.
Located in Northern Marin County and just 30 minutes from Downtown San Francisco, Novato is the perfect setting for Walnut Meadow by Ryder Homes. With 12 classic homes, 4 distinct plans to choose from, and luxurious customization options, Walnut Meadow is a unique opportunity to own your dream home in one of Northern California's most desirable neighborhoods.