Monday January 12, 2015
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
It's actually 2015, and despite our disappointment regarding the lack of flying cars and power laces - our team is ready for an exciting year! Construction continues to roll at The Vines in Pleasanton despite the winter weather. Whereas we were estimating to have our first homes ready around the beginning on April, it is now looking like it might be closer to the end of March!
With only a few months to go, we are now planning on releasing pricing to the public by Friday, January 23rd (updated 1/12/15). Given the level of interest we have experienced, we have outlined the required steps to ensure you have an opportunity to purchase at The Vines:
- Step 1 will be to get qualified with Kent Donahue at Compass Mortgage AFTER prices have been released.
- Qualified buyers will be added to our "VIP Homeowners List"
- The VIP Homeowners List will be first-come, first-serve and will have a limited number of spots. However, NO one will be added to the list until after prices have been released.
- Those who secure their spots on the VIP Homeowners List will receive an invitation to our release event that will be held in Pleasanton during the first half of February.
- Our sales and construction team will be there, along with the Compass Mortgage team, to review plans and answer any questions you have about the community and individual homes.
- VIP Homeowners will be able to select their home at the release event, and lotteries will be held for any homesite with interest from multiple VIP Homeowners.
Please visit our website and stay tuned as we make more information available!
The Vines is a community of 10 Tuscan-inspired townhomes, located just a short walk to Downtown Pleasanton, CA. Homes range in size from 1,943 to 2,300 sq. ft., and feature Quartz solid surface countertops, Shaker door cabinetry in an Espresso stain at island and White at kitchen base, Stainless Steel Frigidaire appliances, front apron sink, and many more upgrades throughout.